Buddys and Harleys CAN play nice together...

Scooter and Rally Pictures and Videos

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

MarkTur

Buddys and Harleys CAN play nice together...

Post by MarkTur »

This always looks great when my Buddy Jarrod and I go riding together. I get to lead...and he gets to chuckle at the guy bigger than him riding the little Buddy...but it's fun riding together, so we do.

At least if my Buddy ever breaks down, I can just bungee it up to the back to the house-boat on two wheels!

Today he's coming over and I get to ride it in his attempt to convert me to an MC...but he's really fighting a lost cause, but I didn't tell him that so I can ride it! :)
Attachments
MarkJarrod2_small.JPG
MarkJarrod2_small.JPG (121.55 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
Cya!
Mark Turkel
http://www.PalmBeachSoftware.com
http://www.BeGreenSaveTheWorld.com

Genuine Buddy 125cc
Powder Blue - (Yes, I picked "that" color cause I likes it!)

Like someone else said "Saving Gas and Sticking it to the Man!"
mattgordon

Post by mattgordon »

Fun on two wheels is a universal thing....despite the size of those wheels!

Enjoy.
BeetleGoose

Post by BeetleGoose »

mattgordon wrote:Fun on two wheels is a universal thing....despite the size of those wheels!

Enjoy.
I wonder if that includes the Segway. :lol:
WoBoScoot

Post by WoBoScoot »

BeetleGoose wrote:
I wonder if that includes the Segway. :lol:
I did an evening Segway tour in DC earlier this year and it was much more fun than I thought it would be. Got the hang of it within five minutes. The big issue that I would have with it is that it's too slow for the street (and long distances) but too fast and bulky for a crowded sidewalk.

Having two wheels in-line rather than side by side is much better!
taile84

Re: Buddys and Harleys CAN play nice together...

Post by taile84 »

MarkTur wrote:This always looks great when my Buddy Jarrod and I go riding together. I get to lead...and he gets to chuckle at the guy bigger than him riding the little Buddy...but it's fun riding together, so we do.

At least if my Buddy ever breaks down, I can just bungee it up to the back to the house-boat on two wheels!

Today he's coming over and I get to ride it in his attempt to convert me to an MC...but he's really fighting a lost cause, but I didn't tell him that so I can ride it! :)
You guys look so cute together!! Guys on Scooters and MC's are HOT!

Vroom Vroom, here I come! riding it like I stole it.
MarkTur

Post by MarkTur »

taile84 wrote:
MarkTur wrote:This always looks great when my Buddy Jarrod and I go riding together. I get to lead...and he gets to chuckle at the guy bigger than him riding the little Buddy...but it's fun riding together, so we do.

You guys look so cute together!! Guys on Scooters and MC's are HOT!
So are cute girls on red scooters!
(Please don't put me in jail for saying that! :) )
Cya!
Mark Turkel
http://www.PalmBeachSoftware.com
http://www.BeGreenSaveTheWorld.com

Genuine Buddy 125cc
Powder Blue - (Yes, I picked "that" color cause I likes it!)

Like someone else said "Saving Gas and Sticking it to the Man!"
k1dude

Post by k1dude »

I rode with a friend for a bit. She's all of 5'4" 100 lbs and she rides a 1600cc Harley. I'm on my scooter and as she's chugging down the road in a straight line making all sorts of noise, I'm like a little gnat buzzing all over the place. I was running circles around her. If a bystander was watching, it would've looked like a circus clown performing a Chinese fire drill around an elephant (her bike, not her!).
redcass

Post by redcass »

This is an adorable photo! :)
RedCass