Got a new Scoot so saying bye to the Forum

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

turboscott

Got a new Scoot so saying bye to the Forum

Post by turboscott »

Although I have not been on this site for some time, mostly because its not really very active on the blur side, I wanted to say bye to all and wish you all the best and safe riding of your great scooters. I purchased a 2016 Piaggio MP3 500ie Sport today and i'll be getting it delivered tomorrow. Wanted to let you all know that I scored a great Black Friday deal for the new scooter but MOST important reason for this post is to share that I got $1,800 for my scooter in trade. 2011 with 5300 miles. Sharing this as a baseline for any one who may be thinking about a trade-up. I think I got a great deal on the trade as I was expecting much less for it. I also got 1,000 off the new scooter for Black Friday deal plus qualified for 0% Interest for 3 years. It was a no brainer deal of course. I am looking forward to the new ride and will also miss the Blur.

Best regards!

Scott
Voodoo "BOB" lights, Blur Rear Rack, SHAD SH40 Top Case, Brunton Fuel Cells, Garmin Nuvi with Ram Mount, Go Pro Hero 2 with Mount
wkboardr

Post by wkboardr »

Glad you found something that will make you happier! Enjoy!!!
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

The MP3s are not for me but I do know many people that are very happy with them! Ride safe and enjoy it. You can stop in and give us a ride report!
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
wheelbender6

Post by wheelbender6 »

You can still continue to share your experience on this forum, even though you sold your Genuine. There aren't all that many Blur owners and former Blur owners.
2013 Buddy 125, Prima Pipe, #95 main jet, Orange CDI