old style blur

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ggs34

old style blur

Post by ggs34 »

does any know why scooter works has the old style blur listed for 3499 on there site can you still order this threw your dealer they still have them in stock? did i read that right?
Rippinyarn

Post by Rippinyarn »

Where do you see that? They are no more, unless one or two are left in the back of a warehouse somewhere... it's all the 220, now.
Rovers SC
Check out the latest at scooterfile.com
ggs34

old blur 150

Post by ggs34 »

here is the link http://www.scooterworks.com/Blur_150_W64.cfm this is where i got it from glen
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

I think that's just left over from before ScooterworksUSA split off ScooterworksChicago into a different company. Back then, all the bikes were listed on the site with the note "Scooters only available to local customers." Now that SW is a separate shop/dealer, ScooterworksUSA doesn't list bikes anymore (there's no link to new scooters on the front page) but that page is probably still live just because no one took it down, so it can still be found by search engines and such.

Bb.
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
babblefish

Post by babblefish »

The picture on their website is showing a 2006 Blur. It would be pretty usual if they really did have a new one for sale. Personally, if it were a new 2006 Blur, I'd rather pay an extra couple of hundred dollars and get the 2010 220i Blur.
Some people can break a crowbar in a sandbox.
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

If you want the best of both worlds (assuming you like orange) buy the new Blur and talk to me about the orange plastics that I swapped out the first month I bought the Blur. :D
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.