PGO STAR 50 Head Gasket Reuse! help?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

87PGOSTAR50GUY

PGO STAR 50 Head Gasket Reuse! help?

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

Oki dont want to buy a new hg/ can i use copper spray on the old gasket there is no damage to it or i need a alternative head gasket reolution like a 0 ring that i cn set in place.

Anyone have ideas? i may have to re pull my piston 45 degree dome top seems to agressive of a top to push the exhaust gasses out at idle, the base gasket has to go as well all though it is sealed proerly it still blocks the ports a tiny hair,

Theory, it has been said dome top pistons cause fuzzy timing on rainy days i dont ping bu on dry days it ping like shit at low idle, drives great powerful off the line but i dont want to here that inging shit sounds like the engine breaking.

its stil running good but i need to make adjustments to run that ( what are releif ports for on the side of the piston i have 2 pistons one has no porting on the side with higher dome and one with lower dome top with porting on the sides, seems like i need some kind of relief i like the 45 degre vs the 25 but not trying to shatter it,