New Members: Please Read This.

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ericalm
Site Admin

New Members: Please Read This.

Post by ericalm »

Welcome to Modern Buddy!
This is the New New Member Post, condensed and (we hope) improved. Here are some links and tidbits to help introduce you to the forum.

Before posting to the site, please familiarize yourself with our Posting Guidelines.

We realize this forum may be different from others you frequent; some of this is intentional. Rather than divide the forum into dozens of specific subgroups, we've found that a broad General Discussion area builds involvement and exposes members to information they might otherwise miss if placed in other forums. It's not a perfect system, but the benefits to the community outweigh the disadvantages.

Some good places to start:

Search
The search function isn't Google, but for many needs it does the job. What is Google is, well, Google, and you can use that to search MB too. There are some tips on doing this here.

MB FAQs and Guides
This is a growing and evolving section in which our FAQ Moderator, Lostmycage, hunts down useful posts and categorizes them, then builds an index. We're working on making this section a bit more user-friendly, but you can still find the answers to many new Genuine owner questions and concerns here.

This section also contains a lot of links to various technical info and tutorials. You'll find more of these in our Technical Library.

Info at Your Fingertips
Genuine Roadside Assistance: 866-311-8982
Like your warranty, this goes into effect the moment you ride away from your dealer. Don't be afraid to use it!

Genuine Owners Manuals, Service Manuals, Documents and Ephemera
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
apvkt

Post by apvkt »

Hi everybody,
I am a new user to this forum and hope it would be best for gathering information..Thanks.
DavidJackson101

Intoduction

Post by DavidJackson101 »

Hey,,
I am new here. I just join this online community. This is my first post on this forum. I think here is lots of new thing to learn. I will be do my best.

Last bumped by ericalm on Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:03 am.