typical carb adjustment

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

87PGOSTAR50GUY

typical carb adjustment

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

LAST POST TIL FINE UPGRADES :

Here is an image of my carb from google, about my previously post i was correct i have a fuel screw which means my cab is fine now here is the fine tip.

WHAT IS THE TYPICAL FUEL SCREW TURN OUT FOR A PGO BUDDY 50 OR A GENUINE ROUGHHOUSE TPE FLANGE CARB.
Attachments
TAKE NOTE WHERE THE AIR SCREW IS TO THE RIGHT TOWARD THE AIR FILTER FUEL TOWARD BACK<br /><br /><br /><br />IM THINKING ABOUT 1-2 TURNS  SOMEONE VERIFY.
TAKE NOTE WHERE THE AIR SCREW IS TO THE RIGHT TOWARD THE AIR FILTER FUEL TOWARD BACK

IM THINKING ABOUT 1-2 TURNS SOMEONE VERIFY.
downloadfile.jpeg (22.04 KiB) Viewed 875 times
At the end of the day when its hot and my scoot is hot we both look sexy wet------- who wan the wet competition?

The scooter, man my scoot gets all the the moped tang unlike its dad it doesnt have wedding rings hahah!
FromHereToThere

Post by FromHereToThere »

Is the top screw the idle?

The phillips? My guess.

If I were you, if you have the thing apart, soak it in Seafoam or kerosene, then light it on fire.
PGO makes great scooters. That is all.
87PGOSTAR50GUY

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

FromHereToThere wrote:Is the top screw the idle?

The phillips? My guess.

If I were you, if you have the thing apart, soak it in Seafoam or kerosene, then light it on fire.

YEP phillip BUT IM NOT BURNING ANY THING THATS A "PICTURE OF MY CARB TYPE" BUT NOT MY CARB LOOKING LIKE THAT LOL

I am just inquiring about premiters of turning out the fuel screw max length premited which should be no more then 1-2 turns hopefully i will be rasing the clip to 1-2 positin from the top and turn that fuel screw out then sploog at idle will STOP guarenteed.
At the end of the day when its hot and my scoot is hot we both look sexy wet------- who wan the wet competition?

The scooter, man my scoot gets all the the moped tang unlike its dad it doesnt have wedding rings hahah!