Genuine, Vespa, Kymco..... Dealer closing in Tacoma WA

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

VSP

Post by VSP »

Sad to see them close their doors. Great staff. I wish them all well.

Stop by and say hello/goodbye and take advantage of their below dealer prices.

I have no affiliation with them, just passing on the unfortunate news.

http://nwmotorscooters.com/index.php
Voodoo [voo-doo] -adjective. Claimed or reputed to provide an ingenious or seemingly magical solution to a problem. <A HREF="http://www.modernbuddy.com/forum/topic29569.html">Get your VOODOO here</A>
bgwss

Post by bgwss »

Sad to see another dealer closing its doors. Looks like they have some good prices on some scooters. :(
skipper20

Re: Genuine, Vespa, Kymco..... Dealer closing in Tacoma WA

Post by skipper20 »

VSP wrote:Sad to see them close their doors. Great staff. I wish them all well.

Stop by and say hello/goodbye and take advantage of their below dealer prices.

I have no affiliation with them, just passing on the unfortunate news.

http://nwmotorscooters.com/index.php
Where did you get the information that they're closing? Their website makes no mention of this. The last I heard is that they're looking for a new owner but they plan on staying open throughout this ownership search. BTW, if closure is true, yes, it will be a very sad day for the scooter community of Tacoma and south Seattle. I bought my '14 Hooligan from them and they're the best.

Bill in Seattle but wintering in Tucson
VSP

Re: Genuine, Vespa, Kymco..... Dealer closing in Tacoma WA

Post by VSP »

skipper20 wrote: Where did you get the information that they're closing?
Voodoo [voo-doo] -adjective. Claimed or reputed to provide an ingenious or seemingly magical solution to a problem. <A HREF="http://www.modernbuddy.com/forum/topic29569.html">Get your VOODOO here</A>
scootdad

Post by scootdad »

I have not purchased a scooter from them, but they have been great for service. They run a shuttle from Olympia for scooters for service, which is very helpful. The next closest dealer is in Portland.
87PGOSTAR50GUY

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

1, 2, 3 and HAHAHA. Good luck suckers ! (skirtz real PGO) $33 ya MF I DONT EVEN HAVE ACESS TO SHOPS LOL!
At the end of the day when its hot and my scoot is hot we both look sexy wet------- who wan the wet competition?

The scooter, man my scoot gets all the the moped tang unlike its dad it doesnt have wedding rings hahah!
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

87PGOSTAR50GUY wrote:1, 2, 3 and HAHAHA. Good luck suckers ! (skirtz real PGO) $33 ya MF I DONT EVEN HAVE ACESS TO SHOPS LOL!
Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you repost and clarify your remarks? Thanks, BTW, NW Motor Scooters is definitely closing its doors if it hasn't already closed them. It is indeed a sad day for scooterists in the Tacoma and South Sound area.

Bill in Seattle
'14 170i Hooligan Matte Green
'15 170i Hooligan Titanium (AZ scoot)
87PGOSTAR50GUY

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

skipper20 wrote:
87PGOSTAR50GUY wrote:1, 2, 3 and HAHAHA. Good luck suckers ! (skirtz real PGO) $33 ya MF I DONT EVEN HAVE ACESS TO SHOPS LOL!
Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you repost and clarify your remarks? Thanks, BTW, NW Motor Scooters is definitely closing its doors if it hasn't already closed them. It is indeed a sad day for scooterists in the Tacoma and South Sound area.

Bill in Seattle
'14 170i Hooligan Matte Green
'15 170i Hooligan Titanium (AZ scoot)

Try hinshaw motorcycle in auburn, good service team +free advice. Btw im not running rich i just lack a exhaust ring.
At the end of the day when its hot and my scoot is hot we both look sexy wet------- who wan the wet competition?

The scooter, man my scoot gets all the the moped tang unlike its dad it doesnt have wedding rings hahah!
A-A-Ron125

Post by A-A-Ron125 »

Dang, I'm just now getting into scooting and this is the closest dealership to me. I've been in there a few times and although the people were pretty nice, it did have a feeling of a place that wasn't doing too well. Hopefully they can somehow find a new manager and keep it open.