Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voodoo Scooter Parts is back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
VSP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Voodoo Scooter Parts is back Reply with quote

Greetings everyone

I've been away for a while but I'm back! It's great to see a bunch of the same faces and many new ones. If you messaged me while I was away, feel free to PM me again. My inbox was full but was just cleaned up.

The Voodoo Scooter Parts products are once again available for sale. Click on my signature to be directed to the sale section in this forum (you must be a member to view the for sale section).

If you're not familiar with the Voodoo Scooter Parts products, watch the demonstration video below.

ericalm
Site Admin

STELLA FOUR STROKE FURY! + Vespa LX 150/190 + '87 Honda Helix CN250

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone's wondering why this doesn't fall under our sales/solicitations guidelines, VSP (like Gen-U-Bin and a couple others) was actually started by a member, though it's passed hands. And people keep asking about its status. So now we know. Smile

And welcome back.

VSP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ericalm. Wink
issue31

Buddy 125 Buddy 170

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:25 pm    Post subject: Lights Reply with quote

What led bulbs do I use with all of this? Are they all the same for all the lights? Would like to no what I should get. Thanks.
VSP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Lights Reply with quote

The front deadlights and rear blinkers use a BA15s (1156) style bulb.
The upper DOT blinkers use a BAU15s (7507) style bulb.

There are 1000's of different LED bulbs to choose from. The VSP Black Jack has LED's all around but they were swapped out years ago and those bulbs have since been discontinued.

Superbrightleds.com has a good selection. The lights below seem to be very popular now when converting your deadlights to running lights.

https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/bayonet-bulbs/1156-led-bulb-1-high-power-led-w-reflector-lens-ba15s-retrofit-rvb/2364/

issue31 wrote:
What led bulbs do I use with all of this? Are they all the same for all the lights? Would like to no what I should get. Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: