Vespa warranty is now 2 years...

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Alexbv200
Dealer

Vespa warranty is now 2 years...

Post by Alexbv200 »

As of yesterday, all 2014 models Piaggio and Vespa now come with a 2 year warranty/ unlimited miles as well as 2 years Roadside assistance/ unlimited miles. (instead of the 1 year previously)
If you get an extended warranty, it will bring the total to 4 YEARS, and as always, that warranty is transferrable!

Glad to see Vespa stepped it up...
walke2jd
In Time Out

Post by walke2jd »

Is it the same for Piaggio? I have been eyeing a bv350 for a while now...
Alexbv200
Dealer

Post by Alexbv200 »

walke2jd wrote:Is it the same for Piaggio? I have been eyeing a bv350 for a while now...
Yup... First line says all 2014 Piaggio and Vespa scooters.
2014 Aprilia SR Motard 50 and SR 50 scooters also get a 2 year warranty although Aprilia does not offer an extended warranty like Vespa or Piaggio do.
walke2jd
In Time Out

Post by walke2jd »

Ha, thats what I get for multitasking while I am on a conference call. Missed it in the first line... :oops:
Alexbv200
Dealer

Post by Alexbv200 »

walke2jd wrote:Ha, thats what I get for multitasking while I am on a conference call. Missed it in the first line... :oops:
:D :D :D :D
mverps

Post by mverps »

Correct me if I am wrong, 2 year warranty, but roadside assistance is only 1 year. At least that is what I am reading on there websites.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

mverps wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, 2 year warranty, but roadside assistance is only 1 year. At least that is what I am reading on there websites.
I think that's true of all the companies offering 2-year warranties.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
kmrcstintn

Post by kmrcstintn »

As of yesterday, all 2014 models Piaggio and Vespa now come with a 2 year warranty/ unlimited miles as well as 2 years Roadside assistance/ unlimited miles. (instead of the 1 year previously)
:roll: wonder where they got the idea...
did anyone get the license plate number of the bus that just hit me?!?
Alexbv200
Dealer

Post by Alexbv200 »

kmrcstintn wrote:
:roll: wonder where they got the idea...
From their Aprilia counterpart.... Aprilia has been offering 2 year warranty for a while.
But... you can still get an extended warranty on the Vespa/ Piaggio which will give you a total of 4 years... and it is transferrable.