Buddy Top Case

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

aduffw

Buddy Top Case

Post by aduffw »

I'm looking for opinions on the official Genuine top case for the Buddy 125. How is it in terms of durability and storage? Would you recommend a different model? Thanks.
walke2jd
In Time Out

Post by walke2jd »

I have one that came with my used Buddy. I would look elsewhere if I were buying another one. The paint has faded on it pretty bad and it seems pretty flimsy. That said, it works fine and the price was right, so I can't complain too much.
Throwback7R

Post by Throwback7R »

The SOFT 35L is pretty decent the Genuine one was yea.. not as nice ;)
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

Throwback7R wrote:The SOFT 35L is pretty decent the Genuine one was yea.. not as nice ;)
I'll second the above.

Bill in Seattle
'12 170i Italia (with SOFT 35L)
'11 220i Blur
Scooter49

Post by Scooter49 »

I just got a smoking deal on a brand new Genuine top case from eBay. It is useable, but I won't be buying another one. It's just not something I think every scooter needs, and the build materials are just "ok."
cyclewhitman

How to Mount the Soft Italia 35L case?

Post by cyclewhitman »

Hi:

I just bought at soft italia vega 35L topcase for my buddy 125. It comes with 4 mounting metal pieces that are to attach the mounting platform to the rack on the scooter, but I can only see how to use two of them. The instructions are terrible, so if someone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!