Is there such a thing as a "bad" scooter?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Anachronism

Is there such a thing as a "bad" scooter?

Post by Anachronism »

I was thinking. Is there really such a thing as a terrible scooter from a reputable company? I'm not talking about China scoots, but just a dog of a scoot from a "real" company.

I'm not sure there is one that is truly terrible. Closest I can come is the Honda Metro, but I can't say it is terrible. It looks good, and is well made, I just don't like it because the engine power on the 4 stroke 50 is abysmal- I couldn't crack 25 mph on one.

Yamaha C3 is another one that is pretty doggy, but it looks cool, has a ton of storage, and gets good mileage with the fuel injection.

Is there any scooter out there that you would not recommend to ANYONE?
Valves are for wussies.
TVB

Re: Is there such a thing as a "bad" scooter?

Post by TVB »

You just listed two of the handful of scooters I considered before deciding on the Buddy. I got as close to buying the C3 as contemplating what color to get. The Metro is fun-looking, quiet, and generally reliable. The C3 has a distinctive appearance and a pet carrier you could fit a small dog, a cat, and a bunny into. Both have affectionate followings.

It really comes down to what you're looking for in a scooter. In other words, "There are no bad scooters, just bad scooter choices." OK, there probably are some name-brand turds out there that I haven't heard about. But don't confuse "I could never be happy with this" with "this sucks".
Quo Vadimus

Post by Quo Vadimus »

Anachronism wrote:the Honda Metro, but I can't say it is terrible. It looks good, and is well made, I just don't like it because the engine power on the 4 stroke 50 is abysmal- I couldn't crack 25 mph on one.
Are you sure it wasn't a) restricted or b) a Metro II?
Silver Streak

Post by Silver Streak »

Since you are excluding Chinese scooters, I'd nominate the Yamaha Morphous, a hideous, bloated monstrosity. Never has so much adipose tissue been inflicted on a powered two-wheeler:
Yuck!
Dave

www.glyphukulele.com

"You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice."
Vic

Post by Vic »

It is a matter of the right tool for the job.

Figure out what the job is and then what is the most appropriate scooter to do the job.

I had the pleasure of riding a Met around town and it was great fun, it is a small, lightweight, nimble, easy to handle scooter that was as easy to park as a bicycle. For in the city riding, this is a spectacular scooter.

-v
illnoise
Moderator Emeritus

Post by illnoise »

The SYM Fiddle II and a few of the cheaper Kymco 50s are arguably not up to the standard of SYM and Kymco's other bikes, if that's what you mean.

Some Vespas and Piaggios are built in China (and elsewhere, for local markets) and maybe aren't quite as good as the italian-built bikes, but they're perfectly decent scooters. Yamaha builds a few models in China, but the quality seems good enough.

Bb.
2strokebuzz: When news breaks, we put it under a tarp in the garage.
fobbish

Post by fobbish »

I LOVE the style of the C3! Too bad it only comes in such a small displacement...

To be honest, I don't see any reason for the existence of 50cc scooters. lol. I just don't see it... They don't cost that much less and it's not a heap of trouble to go get a motorcycle license to ride something bigger. What's the point?

I'm not trying to piss of Buddy 50 owners or anything. If there is something I'm missing. Please set me straight!
Queen

Post by Queen »

Silver Streak wrote:Since you are excluding Chinese scooters, I'd nominate the Yamaha Morphous, a hideous, bloated monstrosity. Never has so much adipose tissue been inflicted on a powered two-wheeler:
Yuck!
Agreed! When they first came out I saw one at the local dealer, stopped in my tracks and blurted out "what in gods name is that hideous thing?"
Quo Vadimus

Post by Quo Vadimus »

fobbish wrote: To be honest, I don't see any reason for the existence of 50cc scooters.
:headache:
n2tattoos

Post by n2tattoos »

Silver Streak wrote:Since you are excluding Chinese scooters, I'd nominate the Yamaha Morphous, a hideous, bloated monstrosity. Never has so much adipose tissue been inflicted on a powered two-wheeler:
Yuck!
that may literally be the ugliest 2-wheeler i've ever seen. and i only say maybe cuz i can't remember anything uglier.
jasondavis48108

Post by jasondavis48108 »

fobbish wrote:I LOVE the style of the C3! Too bad it only comes in such a small displacement...

To be honest, I don't see any reason for the existence of 50cc scooters. lol. I just don't see it... They don't cost that much less and it's not a heap of trouble to go get a motorcycle license to ride something bigger. What's the point?

I'm not trying to piss of Buddy 50 owners or anything. If there is something I'm missing. Please set me straight!
I think it boils down to what you think you need/want. It's kind of like a smart car. Its not very good on the expressway but its doable every once in a while. Where it shines is in the city, its small/cute, gets great gas mileage, and some folks just plain like the idea that its the anti-hummer. It's the same with the 50cc scooter. I bought a 50 for a few reasons

1) I wasn't sure if liked like scooters so I didn't want to invest more money in something bigger nor the time in classes until I was sure I liked it

2) It was a 2-stoke so I knew it would be easier to work on myself

3) It was the anti-harley or anti-Busa choose your pick :lol:

I also tend to buck authority and when my motorcyle friends told me I was crazy and that I'd hate it and want to sell it in three months that really sold me on the idea of buying the 50cc Buddy :twisted:

I have owned the Buddy 50 for two years now. I never have regreted buying the 50, I took the MSF class and got my endorsment, I'm still happy enough with the 50 that I refuse to buy something else until it tickles me just as much as my 1st week with the Buddy 50. I'm thinking that means I'll be holding out for the 270cc touring scoot.
"Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all" Alastair Reid
Syd

Post by Syd »

illnoise wrote:The SYM Fiddle II and a few of the cheaper Kymco 50s are arguably not up to the standard of SYM and Kymco's other bikes, if that's what you mean...
Bb.
Agreed, at least as far as the Fiddle II is concerned. Not that it's a bad scoot, it's just not anything like the HD (maybe I'm spoiled a little, too).
The majority is always sane - Nessus
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

Quo Vadimus wrote:
Anachronism wrote:the Honda Metro, but I can't say it is terrible. It looks good, and is well made, I just don't like it because the engine power on the 4 stroke 50 is abysmal- I couldn't crack 25 mph on one.
Are you sure it wasn't a) restricted or b) a Metro II?
Pretty sure it has to do with my 245 lb "curb weight" and the 6500 feet elevation it was run at.
Valves are for wussies.
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

fobbish wrote:I LOVE the style of the C3! Too bad it only comes in such a small displacement...

It really is a lot cheaper to run a 50. Case in point- Here a primary method of subsidizing road maintenance is through vehicle registrations, which can run hundreds of bucks a year.

The registration of a 50cc scooter is $5, for THREE YEARS.

Parking anywhere bikes can park is huge too, and something I miss riding the Stella. I got ticketed for parking next to a 50 cc scoot on the sidewalk downtown last month. DOH!
Valves are for wussies.
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

Yuck!
I remember seeing these in person! You may have a winner here.
Valves are for wussies.
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

TVB wrote:You just listed two of the handful of scooters I considered before deciding on the Buddy. I got as close to buying the C3 as contemplating what color to get. The Metro is fun-looking, quiet, and generally reliable. The C3 has a distinctive appearance and a pet carrier you could fit a small dog, a cat, and a bunny into. Both have affectionate followings.

It really comes down to what you're looking for in a scooter. In other words, "There are no bad scooters, just bad scooter choices." OK, there probably are some name-brand turds out there that I haven't heard about. But don't confuse "I could never be happy with this" with "this sucks".
Great post. I was very interested in the C3 as well, but they were sold out for the year when I was looking, ditto for the Zuma.

I didn't know anybody else was selling a 2 stroker, which I considered pretty important for me. Then I bought the Buddy, which was an awesome bike for me.

Well put on the "this sucks." That captures my point- I think most scooters on the market are pretty awesome- for the right person.
Valves are for wussies.
Howardr

Post by Howardr »

Sorry, although the Morphous is unusual in appearance, I've never heard of one being "bad." Honestly, I like their look, mostly because they are unusual. If they were more than 250cc, I would be more interested in procuring one. Talked to a guy in Phoenix who has one and absolutely loves it.
So, ugly, maybe, bad, probably not.

Howard
Iron Butt Association Member Number 42256
Club - The Sky Island Riders.
Publisher: The Scooter 'Zine thescooterzine.com
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

Anachronism wrote:It really is a lot cheaper to run a 50. Case in point- Here a primary method of subsidizing road maintenance is through vehicle registrations, which can run hundreds of bucks a year.

The registration of a 50cc scooter is $5, for THREE YEARS.

Parking anywhere bikes can park is huge too, and something I miss riding the Stella. I got ticketed for parking next to a 50 cc scoot on the sidewalk downtown last month. DOH!
For what it's worth - around here the registration fee for the 50 and the 125 is the same, there is no break for parking the 50, and the 125 gets better mileage. For all that, we each make our own choices.
TVB

Post by TVB »

fobbish wrote:To be honest, I don't see any reason for the existence of 50cc scooters. lol. I just don't see it... They don't cost that much less and it's not a heap of trouble to go get a motorcycle license to ride something bigger. What's the point?
To be honest, I don't see any reason for the existence of 125cc scooters. lol. I just don't see it... They cost more than a 50cc, you have to ask the government for permission to ride them, and and it's not a heap of trouble to spend 15 minutes riding to work instead of 10. What's the point? :P

Seriously, for my purposes there'd be no point in spending another $750 + annual licensing costs just so I can go up hills faster and once in a while when I feel comfortable doing so, I can open 'er up on the flats and go 45-50mph.

Or why bother selling beer in 12 ounce bottles, when it's available in 22 ounce bottles...?
Dooglas

Post by Dooglas »

TVB wrote:
fobbish wrote:To be honest, I don't see any reason for the existence of 50cc scooters. lol. I just don't see it... They don't cost that much less and it's not a heap of trouble to go get a motorcycle license to ride something bigger. What's the point?
To be honest, I don't see any reason for the existence of 125cc scooters. lol. I just don't see it... They cost more than a 50cc, you have to ask the government for permission to ride them, and and it's not a heap of trouble to spend 15 minutes riding to work instead of 10. What's the point?
Dissing other peoples scoots are we? Shame on both of you. :)
Silver Streak

Post by Silver Streak »

Howardr wrote:Sorry, although the Morphous is unusual in appearance, I've never heard of one being "bad." Honestly, I like their look, mostly because they are unusual. If they were more than 250cc, I would be more interested in procuring one. Talked to a guy in Phoenix who has one and absolutely loves it.

Howard
Hmm... depends on your definition of "bad". 93.3" long (compared to 76.4" for a Vespa 250); 408 lbs. dry weight (compared to 326 for the Vespa). That sounds like an oversized, overweight pig to me.

Some folks love Hummers, too...
Dave

www.glyphukulele.com

"You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice."
TVB

Post by TVB »

Dooglas wrote:Dissing other peoples scoots are we? Shame on both of you. :)
Er... mine was parody. ;)
LuvMyScoot

Post by LuvMyScoot »

Two reasons I can think of:

1) The 50cc is the entry level choice for many people. I know it was for me. I still have my Vino and still ride her for short trips to the store.
2) Alot of people who have lost their license buy cheap chinese 50cc scoots so that they can stay mobile. In CT a valid drivers license is still required for a 50cc scoot but the cops either don't know or don't care. I personally feel it's scooterists who have a DUI and buy a cheapo scoot to ride around on that give scooters in general a bad name. They are notorious for holding up traffic and in general don't give a damn about traffic around them.
beeporama

Post by beeporama »

When I got my Ruckus, I noticed that most of the marketing material seemed to be aimed at teenaged boys, with a message of "have your own ride instead of depending on someone else." I imagine there will be parents who wouldn't get their stupid reckless teenage boy a motorcycle or dirt bike, but will let them ride on something that tops out at a lower speed.

Also, fuel efficiency. They are a much more urban scooter. If you are riding around on slow roads anyway, and want the absolute cheapest and most fuel-efficient scooter you can get, a lightweight 50cc can get you a few more mpg.
TVB

Post by TVB »

beeporama wrote:When I got my Ruckus, I noticed that most of the marketing material seemed to be aimed at teenaged boys, with a message of "have your own ride instead of depending on someone else." I imagine there will be parents who wouldn't get their stupid reckless teenage boy a motorcycle or dirt bike, but will let them ride on something that tops out at a lower speed.
Henceforth, whenever someone asks me why I didn't get a bigger engine, I'll just tell them "My mom wouldn't let me." :)
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

TVB wrote:
beeporama wrote:When I got my Ruckus, I noticed that most of the marketing material seemed to be aimed at teenaged boys, with a message of "have your own ride instead of depending on someone else." I imagine there will be parents who wouldn't get their stupid reckless teenage boy a motorcycle or dirt bike, but will let them ride on something that tops out at a lower speed.
Henceforth, whenever someone asks me why I didn't get a bigger engine, I'll just tell them "My mom wouldn't let me." :)
Heck, *IM* Gonna use that one :) I get that fairly often even with 161cc's. Most people seem to think it needs to be 1600cc to pass 35mph :P
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

Kaos wrote:
TVB wrote:
Heck, *IM* Gonna use that one :) I get that fairly often even with 161cc's. Most people seem to think it needs to be 1600cc to pass 35mph :P
I get that a lot riding Stella. I ride in a full face and flak jacket, and about once a week somebody asks me what the engine size is, and says something like "So it does what, 20 mph? Why all the gear?"

I hit 60 mph last week riding 2up with 2 adults, and can flirt with 70 mph riding alone, so yeah, a little faster than 20 mph.
Valves are for wussies.
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

Kaos wrote: Heck, *IM* Gonna use that one :) I get that fairly often even with 161cc's. Most people seem to think it needs to be 1600cc to pass 35mph :P
Certain types/brands of motorcycles do need the 1600cc to get to 35mph, as well as straight pipes and...

Oh hell, there's really no way to post this without it turning into a jab at hogs. BIGFATHEAVYCHROMEVTWINLEATHERTASSLES. Take from that what you want.
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

Lostmycage wrote:
Kaos wrote: Heck, *IM* Gonna use that one :) I get that fairly often even with 161cc's. Most people seem to think it needs to be 1600cc to pass 35mph :P
Certain types/brands of motorcycles do need the 1600cc to get to 35mph, as well as straight pipes and...

Oh hell, there's really no way to post this without it turning into a jab at hogs. BIGFATHEAVYCHROMEVTWINLEATHERTASSLESS. Take from that what you want.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say LMC.... :shock:
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

Kaos wrote:
Lostmycage wrote:

Oh hell, there's really no way to post this without it turning into a jab at hogs. BIGFATHEAVYCHROMEVTWINLEATHERTASSLESS. Take from that what you want.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say LMC.... :shock:
Just remember, when you can't quite drift off to sleep tonight.... you brought that on yourself. :twisted:
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.
Vic

Post by Vic »

Howardr wrote:Sorry, although the Morphous is unusual in appearance, I've never heard of one being "bad." Honestly, I like their look, mostly because they are unusual. If they were more than 250cc, I would be more interested in procuring one. Talked to a guy in Phoenix who has one and absolutely loves it.

Howard
I saw one at a rally and the guy riding it said that it is a truly hideous looking scooter, but that is one of the things he likes about it, he also said that it is unreasonably comfortable to ride, he rides it all over the place and it is like riding around on a Barcalounger.

If you are looking for something so ugly only a mother could love it that is super comfy to ride, this might just fit the bill. If style is on the list of priorities, maybe not...

-v
Vic

Post by Vic »

Anachronism wrote:
Kaos wrote:
TVB wrote:Henceforth, whenever someone asks me why I didn't get a bigger engine, I'll just tell them "My mom wouldn't let me." :)
I get that a lot riding Stella. I ride in a full face and flak jacket, and about once a week somebody asks me what the engine size is, and says something like "So it does what, 20 mph? Why all the gear?"

I hit 60 mph last week riding 2up with 2 adults, and can flirt with 70 mph riding alone, so yeah, a little faster than 20 mph.
I got that just yesterday when riding my RV 250! I just looked at the guy and said that hitting asphalt at 80mph hurts even if you care coming off of a scooter. :roll:

Some folks just do NOT get it!

-v
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

Vic wrote:
Anachronism wrote:

I got that just yesterday when riding my RV 250! I just looked at the guy and said that hitting asphalt at 80mph hurts even if you care coming off of a scooter. :roll:

-v
Wow, thats kinda surprising, as the RV-250 doesn't really LOOK like a small scooter.
gearhead

Post by gearhead »

dont get a pocket bike. although it has 49cc and can get up to 35mph, it's uncomfortable 8)
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Anachronism wrote:
Kaos wrote:
TVB wrote:Henceforth, whenever someone asks me why I didn't get a bigger engine, I'll just tell them "My mom wouldn't let me." :)
My reply: "Okay, have someone take you out into rush hour traffic in a car. Have them drive up to 20mph. Then throw yourself out of the car into traffic. Get it? Okeh. This does 70, so STFU." :twisted:
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
BuddyLicious

Post by BuddyLicious »

Around here the 50cc crowd is made up of people who have lost their auto license and whole bunch of kids that ride em cause their parents will not allow for a faster more dangerous higher cc scoot.Plus I cant remember but cant you ride the 50cc scoots at a younger age than you can get your motorcycle license?So there is a large market for the 50cc scoots and in both cases getting a 50cc scooter is the only option for many.
Aerosmith, None Other.
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

Howard

The low speed handling on them is fair. At higher speeds it is one of the smoothest and comfortable scooters I have ridden.

It is really a take off on the Japanese scooter scene. Long and Low!

Here are some custom Japanese scooters
http://pinktentacle.com/2008/05/japanes ... -scooters/
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
Vic

Post by Vic »

Kaos wrote:
Vic wrote: I got that just yesterday when riding my RV 250! I just looked at the guy and said that hitting asphalt at 80mph hurts even if you care coming off of a scooter. :roll:

-v
Wow, thats kinda surprising, as the RV-250 doesn't really LOOK like a small scooter.
I know! I am terrified of the thought of ever having to try to load or unload this thing by myself, I am not sure of the exact dry weight but I have gently eased it down to the ground at least 3 or 4 times when I first got it because I was not paying attention and lost the balance. This is NOT a small scooter, but I think this particular individual just assumes that anything that is called a scooter has an unspoken "mobility" in the label. :roll:

It is just pure silliness, people ignore the evidence of their own eyes...

-v
TVB

Post by TVB »

BuddyLicious wrote:Around here the 50cc crowd is made up of people who have lost their auto license and whole bunch of kids that ride em cause their parents will not allow for a faster more dangerous higher cc scoot.Plus I cant remember but cant you ride the 50cc scoots at a younger age than you can get your motorcycle license?So there is a large market for the 50cc scoots and in both cases getting a 50cc scooter is the only option for many.
Many states have special restricted licenses for 15-year-olds (sometimes 14) to operate "mopeds".
mlofty72

Post by mlofty72 »

I got the Buddy for a fun, easy, high MPG commute to work. Having owned everything from a HD Sportster to a Honda Interceptor in the past, I honestly wanted the smallest, easiest thing. 50cc is good for the roads around me and 100MPG, very low insurance costs, and small foot print in the garage are well worth it.

Had I been looking for simply more speed or bigger CC I would have never looked at a scooter in the first place honestly.. But after having the Buddy for few years, I am starting to think I may actually want to go for a bigger CC version of a Buddy, or more likely the Stella. And not for speed at all, but the unique vibe the scooters themselves have. Owning it I find I have just as much fun as I did on the bikes.
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

ericalm wrote: My reply: "Okay, have someone take you out into rush hour traffic in a car. Have them drive up to 20mph. Then throw yourself out of the car into traffic. Get it? Okeh. This does 70, so STFU." :twisted:
NO kidding!

As I said in the crash thread, I dropped my Buddy in a sandy corner doing about 20 mph, and according to witnesses I went face first into the curb. Even wearing a full face helmet, I had a pretty severe concussion with noticeable subdural hematoma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subdural_hematoma

A full year after, I have chronic (usually daily) migraines that I did not have before the accident, along with dizzy spells and other issues probably related to the crash. I spent 6 months on disability when the migraines popped up, and lost 55 lbs at that time as well because naseau kept me from eating.

All this, and I still have ASSHOLES that tell me I wear too much gear in a fullface and a relatively sedate looking jacket.
Valves are for wussies.
Dan Buddy

Post by Dan Buddy »

Silver Streak wrote: Image
Yuck!
Ugly -yeah, almost fugley but I talked to guy how had one and he loved it. Said it was the best scooter he had ever ridding in crosswinds but he also admitted it was but ugly.
myras_girls

Post by myras_girls »

I had a Met and I LOVED it. It's a great scoot. Good for beginners at a decent price. My Met easily got up to 38mph and would go as high as 42mph @ around 5000 ft elevation. The Met has cute styling and parts are easy to obtain.

In Colorado you have to have a valid drivers license to ride a scooter so we don't get the people who have lost their license riding scoots. It's also MUCH cheaper to register a 50cc. In Fort Collins, where I live, 50cc's can legally park on the sidewalk- that's enough reason to hop a 50cc to ride to Old Town where parking is scarce.
<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/killerbee ... b/">Killer Bees Scooter Club</a> Fort Collins, CO
fobbish

Post by fobbish »

I guess my biggest beef about 50cc scooters is that they make some of the most awesome scooters only in 50cc!

The Ruckus and the C3 both have a distinct flavor that no other scooter has, but only comes in 50cc. The big Ruckus is ugly, so that's enough said about that. I love Hondas and I love retro style scooters, but the Metropolitan is only available in 50cc as well. WHY? :cry:
fobbish

Post by fobbish »

I guess I can understand buying a 50cc for economic reasons. Just can't seem to justify it for where I live, I guess.
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

fobbish wrote:I guess my biggest beef about 50cc scooters is that they make some of the most awesome scooters only in 50cc!

The Ruckus and the C3 both have a distinct flavor that no other scooter has, but only comes in 50cc. The big Ruckus is ugly, so that's enough said about that. I love Hondas and I love retro style scooters, but the Metropolitan is only available in 50cc as well. WHY? :cry:
I think the Rattler has a Ruckus-like vibe.

The C3 is pretty awesome. I could have totally bought one if I wouldn't have to wait 8 months. I think it is possible that I would have outgrown the engine though.
Valves are for wussies.
Anachronism

Post by Anachronism »

myras_girls wrote:
In Colorado you have to have a valid drivers license to ride a scooter so we don't get the people who have lost their license riding scoots.
I'm pretty sure we have some people running scoots without a license, just not legally.

And to clarify, to run a 50cc, you need a valid license, but do not need a motorcycle endorsement, which you need for above 50. You also don't need insurance, but that seems to be changing.
Valves are for wussies.
cheez37

Post by cheez37 »

fobbish wrote:I guess I can understand buying a 50cc for economic reasons. Just can't seem to justify it for where I live, I guess.
I can see that the economics of the 50cc too, but, like fobbish, I live in a place where its not practical. An un-modded 50 that's limited to 30mph is dangerous here in Houston. I live close to the center of the city and there still are lots of busy streets that have 35 mph+ speed limits that can't be avoided to get around. People also drive really fast here.

As for licensing, you only need a moped endorsement to run a 50cc in Texas--MSF class/driving test not required. Not sure about age requirements or insurance either. To register anything over 50cc's you need to show proof of insurance.
fobbish

Post by fobbish »

Anachronism wrote:
fobbish wrote:I guess my biggest beef about 50cc scooters is that they make some of the most awesome scooters only in 50cc!

I think the Rattler has a Ruckus-like vibe.

The C3 is pretty awesome. I could have totally bought one if I wouldn't have to wait 8 months. I think it is possible that I would have outgrown the engine though.
It does, doesn't it? It's that bare bones naked bike vibe.