Easy day at work today!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

rajron

Easy day at work today!

Post by rajron »

So far work has been easy today – people are only talking about Thanksgiving, work is almost an after thought.
BeachBuzz

Post by BeachBuzz »

I'm only at work because it's my wife's turn to host Thanksgiving for her family
:P

today is NOT a good day for me to take off and stay home - I chose to ride in the rain and camp out here for a few hours. I'll head home early and pitch in but yeah - aint much work gettin done around this office!!
Nickie McNichols

Post by Nickie McNichols »

I hear ya... I had a rough morning at work, the patient I was with passed away... Monday, the same thing happened. I'm a Hospice nurse, this stuff is really rough on families, especially around Holidays. Be thankful if your family is healthy enough to join you in a feast!
kneil67@yahoo.com

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

I have crazy amounts of work three shifts of production needs to be packed and shipped why dont my many bosses call me to come in early when tech. problems happen????? they have my number so I think i will screw off a bit 1st shift had nothing to do. :twisted: :cry: but I have four days off thats all thats keeping me sane :D
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

kneil67@yahoo.com wrote:I have crazy amounts of work three shifts of production needs to be packed and shipped why dont my many bosses call me to come in early when tech. problems happen????? they have my number so I think i will screw off a bit 1st shift had nothing to do. :twisted: :cry: but I have four days off thats all thats keeping me sane :D
Ouch I hear you. I've been working since 11PM last night on a massive database cluster infrastructure upgrade that's behind schedule... Normally I'd have the rest of the week to do it, but with the holiday I'm on a crunched timeschedule.

I'm about ready to skip out and go for a ride though to clear my head ;)
Skootz Kabootz

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

Be glad you have work....

"It's only fun if you live to talk about it." | Adventurists Scooter Group |
kneil67@yahoo.com

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

Skootz Kabootz wrote:Be glad you have work....
dont mind the work its just they have my phone Number no call, I would have come in early so its now causing a back log my companies moto is communication is the key to our success, not non comunication is the key to our success. they just dont want to pay overtime.
bigbropgo

Post by bigbropgo »

thats been happening to me a bit lately. i seem to have six days worth of work to do in five. and in under my 40 of course. i am very thankful i still have a job. and the outlook seems good.
no i don't ride a scooter, i am a scooter pilot!
VICTUS MORTUUS VENATOR