T.P. Town Rally Green Bay Wi

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

jmkjr72

T.P. Town Rally Green Bay Wi

Post by jmkjr72 »

OK this is to announce that we are planning a rally in Green Bay for 2010 i believe the date we are aiming for is June 25 26 27

the tentative schedule will be
Friday
meet and greet
scavenger hunt
late night t.p ride(dont ask too many questions about this just yet it will be fun)

Saturday
rides
gymkhana
band

Sunday
who knows if we will still be alive

as more info is released it can be found on www.scooteraddict.com
z 2008 zuma 50
olive 2008 setlla
1979 tomos
gr8dog

Post by gr8dog »

What's this, something in northeast Wisconsin! I will be watching for more info.
jmkjr72

Post by jmkjr72 »

we have a facebook page set up now if you would like to rsvp

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=292232811650
z 2008 zuma 50
olive 2008 setlla
1979 tomos
Dan Buddy

Post by Dan Buddy »

I will be there!
jmkjr72

Post by jmkjr72 »

the tentative schedule will be
Friday
meet and greet
scavenger hunt
late night t.p ride(dont ask too many questions about this just yet it will be fun)

Saturday
rides (rural for larger scoots and a shorter ride for 50s)
gymkhana

Sunday
who knows if we will still be alive
if we are hail and fair well at bay beach in the am

web page is also in the works
www.TPTHETOWNRALLY.COM
www.TP-THE-TOWN-RALLY.COM
z 2008 zuma 50
olive 2008 setlla
1979 tomos
jmkjr72

Post by jmkjr72 »

Only 19 days until the first annual T.P. the Town scooter Rally. If you plan on attending Please register on the facebook page for this event!!!! We need to get a number count of attendee's in order to ensure we have enough T-shirts, and product from sponsers. If you pre-register it will ensure you get the right size T-shirt and cost you a little less than registering at the event. Please send your check to Riverisde Rides, advanced registration is $15 at the event $20. This will be a blast if we can get a ton of scooters out and about and turn all the rest of the cagers out there into scooterists(there's added safety in numbers!) The agenda is going to be something like this(all arrangements are not set in stone yet so if you have any ideas please send them!

Friday 4-6 Meet and Greet at Riverside Rides/ Refreshments/pick up your Rally pack

6:30-8 Scavenger hunt ride

8 or later T.P. industrial ride

Saturday

Meet at Bay Beach

there will be 3 seperate rides leaving from Bay Beach

a 125 and up scenic ride

a 50cc scenic ride

a 50cc in town tourist ride

3pm Ashwaubomay (apelling?)Park for the Scooter Olympics!

events like the slowest race, T.P. a X-mas tree, drive the line, I think there might even be a flaming hoop?

5pm final ride to dinner Yet to be determined
z 2008 zuma 50
olive 2008 setlla
1979 tomos
gr8dog

Post by gr8dog »

My nephew is getting married that Saturday in Manitowoc, reception in Green Bay. Both of my daughters are in the wedding so I have to have them to rehersal on Friday evening. I am photographing the wedding. That pretty much kills Friday and Saturday. Is there anything happening on Sunday??
jmkjr72

Post by jmkjr72 »

Unfortunately due to low response we are cancelling the Rally...but we will still be havinga ride on Saturday June 26. If you were planning on attending please stil come out for the ride and some give aways at the shop (Riverside Rides)
z 2008 zuma 50
olive 2008 setlla
1979 tomos
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

jmkjr72 wrote:Unfortunately due to low response we are cancelling the Rally...but we will still be havinga ride on Saturday June 26. If you were planning on attending please stil come out for the ride and some give aways at the shop (Riverside Rides)
There's been discussion in DC about combining rallies between cities so there would be more attendance, venues, and hype in one big East Coast rally once a year, more than just a weekend. That would cover Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and Richmond. Maybe something similar could be organized for the Mid-West or Great Lake cities, one huge mega rally that people can hype up for the year and each year a different city will host. You could possibly combine MSP, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago, St. Louis, Quad Cities, Detroit, and Indianapolis. That would be awesome, and generate a huge turnout. And you'd have no problem getting some awesome sponsors for the events. We had Vita Coco (coconut water) sponsor Scootergate in DC, and we were well hydrated for the oppressive heat.