[NSR] Michael Jackson dead???

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ScootStevie

[NSR] Michael Jackson dead???

Post by ScootStevie »

TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson is dead of a cardiac arrest. Guess we'll see real soon if the rumors are correct. RIP to the original dancing zombie
A_Hunter

Post by A_Hunter »

Heard he went to the hospital not breathing. So the rumer might be right.
A_Hunter

Post by A_Hunter »

CBS confirmed Mickeal Jackson is dead.
chloefpuff

Post by chloefpuff »

Confirmed. Wow.
He's my age........
so tough, so pink
pcbikedude

Post by pcbikedude »

I'm 8 months older than he is.

3 voices of 3 generations silenced in 2 days. Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson.
The scenery only changes for the lead scooterist.
SCOOT3R

Post by SCOOT3R »

Yes i am little shock that he is died... because of micheal's nose surgery issues??
pcbikedude wrote:I'm 8 months older than he is.

3 voices of 3 generations silenced in 2 days. Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson.
what? farah is dead already?? when happend?
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Michael Jackson dead???

Post by jrsjr »

ScootStevie wrote:RIP to the original dancing zombie
I know, right? He was such an amazing talent to come up with that. Just amazing. I can still remember seeing that video the first time. I can't believe that Michael and Farrah Fawcett passed away on the same day. :(
jmazza

Post by jmazza »

This is nuts. Of course his life often was a complete omgwtfbbq but from the time he was a kid through at least Thriller he never failed to blow people's minds. While not my first choice in music at all, Off The Wall has some of the best playing and singing I've ever heard. Freakish talent.
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

before all the surgeries, the sad allegations we will never know the truth about, he was a cute talented guy. I saw him in concert in detroit in 1984. it is sad he lived such a painful life. RIP
r0sa

Post by r0sa »

this is all such a big shock :(
purromaniac

Post by purromaniac »

Michael Jackson's death shouldn't be a big shock. He lived such a freakish life. We, the public, probably don't know half the strange things he did to his body. What's sad is that he never in his life seemed at peace with himself. I hope he is at peace now.
djelliott

Re: [NSR] Michael Jackson dead???

Post by djelliott »

ScootStevie wrote:TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson is dead of a cardiac arrest. Guess we'll see real soon if the rumors are correct. RIP to the original dancing zombie
HAHA, you watch TMZ.
Prima pipe
UNI filter
125 Main Jet
2000RPM Stall Spring
1500RPM Clutch Springs
Dr. Pulley Variator with 11 Gram Sliders
NCY Front Forks
Prima/NCY 161cc Big Bore kit With 150 Head
KS Power GY6 Performance Springs
NCY Secondary Shieve
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

DIPA

Post by DIPA »

WHOA! :lol:

I went to watch The Office & there was an MJ special on instead. He was truly a strange fellow. One doctor estimated he had around 50 surgeries on his face :shock:
nagamus

Post by nagamus »

Get on your scooter and "beat it". Seriously though, you can't treat your body like a science experiment and then be surprised when the heart says WTF!? At least he left us with a lot of great music...and boys in need of therapy.
TVB

Post by TVB »

"Off The Wall" is how I - an uptight, suburban, middle-class, closeted-gay, white boy - learned how to dance. Not a huge impact in the greater scheme of things, but an important milestone in my life. Obviously he went Off The Deep End not too longer after that, and his biography will end up as a cautionary tale of how fame can destroy a person (to be portrayed in countless biopics), but now seems a good time to recognise what a brilliantly talented man (and boy) he was.
djelliott

Post by djelliott »

nagamus wrote:...and boys in need of therapy.
:rofl: :wha:
Prima pipe
UNI filter
125 Main Jet
2000RPM Stall Spring
1500RPM Clutch Springs
NCY Front Forks
NCY Secondary Shieve
djelliott

Post by djelliott »

TVB wrote:"Off The Wall" is how I - an uptight, suburban, middle-class, closeted-gay, white boy - learned how to dance. Not a huge impact in the greater scheme of things, but an important milestone in my life. Obviously he went Off The Deep End not too longer after that, and his biography will end up as a cautionary tale of how fame can destroy a person (to be portrayed in countless biopics), but now seems a good time to recognise what a brilliantly talented man (and boy) he was.
He was sadly a product of the industry since he was to young to have a choice. Much like our current basket cases: Britanny, Christina, Lindsy, Justin etc... Guidable mildly talented actors molded into the part of a pop star. Oh, and that also goes for everyone ever on American Idol. The pop music industry is dead and has been since the early to mid 70's. Damn shame.
Prima pipe
UNI filter
125 Main Jet
2000RPM Stall Spring
1500RPM Clutch Springs
NCY Front Forks
NCY Secondary Shieve
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

Well this is good and bad news for everyone, actually good for me.

I can have sympathy and say he has a family and friends, and poor Michael died so young etc. But I grew up knowing him as Michael the child molester. Not the king of pop.

Michael Jackson was cool when he was black, after that, he just slowly changed into what he is today. Like whatever made him want to have a skin color change, and 500 plastic surgery operations, whatever caused all that in his head caused his downfall slowly.

Totally disrespectful, but earlier when I was in a PC game, someone told me online:

"MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD! Too bad they don't know what to do with the body, because plastic recycling isn't until Tuesday. "
Syd

Post by Syd »

djelliott wrote:...The pop music industry is dead and has been since the early to mid 70's. Damn shame.
Man, that's harsh. But just a little.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
JasonCT

Post by JasonCT »

Man Thriller was the first record I ever owned!

Sad week for hollywood.
~Jason G. // Twitter @ScootForACause
jasondavis48108

Post by jasondavis48108 »

I have to say that, although I'd never defend him as a person, to compare MJ to Britney is just F'd up. MJ was a musical genius and as an artist he was freaking amazing. I generally don't listen to his music but everyone here listens to someone who was influenced by him. Its a shame he didn't die earlier before he got all screwed up in the head, but I don't think that you can criticize his music because he was a physcologicaly messed up pervert. MJ is up there with Elvis, Hendrix, Mic, and Little Richard. He was an inovator in his field and I don't think anyone can take that away from him.
"Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all" Alastair Reid
Buddy_wannabe

Post by Buddy_wannabe »

nagamus wrote:At least he left us with a lot of great music...and boys in need of therapy.
....and unemployed plastic surgens.
I wasn't born... so much as I fell out . : The Clash
iwabj

Post by iwabj »

00ps
Last edited by iwabj on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScootStevie

Post by ScootStevie »

djelliott wrote:
ScootStevie wrote:TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson is dead of a cardiac arrest. Guess we'll see real soon if the rumors are correct. RIP to the original dancing zombie
HAHA, you watch TMZ.
:rofl: I don't watch it...it was on my yahoo news saying that TMZ reported it.
TVB

Post by TVB »

ScootStevie wrote:
djelliott wrote:
HAHA, you watch TMZ.
:rofl: I don't watch it...it was on my yahoo news saying that TMZ reported it.
Yeah, TMZ "broke" the story (i.e. went ahead and reported it as fact before anyone had confirmation), so slightly more responsible news outlets reported it as "TMZ reports..." until they knew for sure.
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

peabody99 wrote:before all the surgeries, the sad allegations we will never know the truth about, he was a cute talented guy. I saw him in concert in detroit in 1984. it is sad he lived such a painful life. RIP
haha, I was born in 84 :lol: