To splooge or not to splooge that is the question

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

87PGOSTAR50GUY

To splooge or not to splooge that is the question

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

Slight pull at 2.5 turns out runs fine sploog

Need a slightly smaller piolet leave it or fix?

I have no issues thinking of adding non fouler only starts easy cold and hot out.

Cone filted currently.
B02S4

Post by B02S4 »

Sploog to the left of me,
Piolet to the right,
here I am,
stuck in the middle wit yo
87PGOSTAR50GUY

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

B02S4 wrote:Sploog to the left of me,
Piolet to the right,
here I am,

The question is, if I can't seize or overheat why bother? running seafoam is no issue to me more oil actually promotes the sealing of the rings.

So a tank of seafoam shall combat any splooge stick and exhaust clog up.

A non fouler with hotter burning plugs + coil sounds more logical BTW

Why does my scooter hate 92 octane vs 87 on a done top piston it was equipped own with a dish piston in the 80s.

92 I have a sense that my hg fried after changing gas but it was already leaky. I have new one at least.

Better yet since it is rich at the piolet, I could drop a new exhaust stage 2 which will definatly overcome the extra fuel to oil I may only be rich because a cone filter is on it.
luckyscroller788

Post by luckyscroller788 »

sorry dude, I cant help ya. You lost me with "sploog" right away, I'm still not sure what that means.Slight pull at 2.5 out.... ummm, maybe jam it in all the way???? Then, "piolet"... ( I think it comes up as some sort of ice axe???)... I don't know 'bout that one either. As for octane... my scooter recommends 87 octane, so that's what I use (haven't used any seafoam ).
So, unfortunately, I cant help ya, however, I must admit I am still laughing my a$$ off at B02S4's response!!!
FromHereToThere

Post by FromHereToThere »

Piolet to the right,
here I am,
Fantastic song. I can't hear it without thinking of this scene..........
Attachments
ear-scene.jpg
ear-scene.jpg (133.44 KiB) Viewed 1378 times
PGO makes great scooters. That is all.
87PGOSTAR50GUY

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

FromHereToThere wrote:
Piolet to the right,
here I am,
Fantastic song. I can't hear it without thinking of this scene..........

Splooge unburnt fuel and oil out exhaust. Spit up!
At the end of the day when its hot and my scoot is hot we both look sexy wet------- who wan the wet competition?

The scooter, man my scoot gets all the the moped tang unlike its dad it doesnt have wedding rings hahah!
87PGOSTAR50GUY

Post by 87PGOSTAR50GUY »

luckyscroller788 wrote:sorry dude, I cant help ya. You lost me with "sploog" right away, I'm still not sure what that means.Slight pull at 2.5 out.... ummm, maybe jam it in all the way???? Then, "piolet"... ( I think it comes up as some sort of ice axe???)... I don't know 'bout that one either. As for octane... my scooter recommends 87 octane, so that's what I use (haven't used any seafoam ).
So, unfortunately, I cant help ya, however, I must admit I am still laughing my a$$ off at B02S4's response!!!

2.5k rpm splooge is unburnt oil and fuel that exit the exhaust splooge can also spit up between exhaust port and muffler flange.
At the end of the day when its hot and my scoot is hot we both look sexy wet------- who wan the wet competition?

The scooter, man my scoot gets all the the moped tang unlike its dad it doesnt have wedding rings hahah!