Upjetting numbers

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Stilts

Upjetting numbers

Post by Stilts »

We are supposedly putting the engine (finally!) back together in a couple weeks. In the end, we'll have a 165 kit, 22mm carb, GPR pipe, and new gearing thanks to azslynch.

For those that have the 165 kit, 22mm carb, and aftermarket exhaust, what jetting numbers are you running? I'd like to get a baseline to work with, esp due to the larger cylinder. I'm running a 105 (i think, i havent looked in seven months) now with the 150, 22mm carb, and GPR pipe and that was doing the trick nicely.
jimmbomb

Re: Upjetting numbers

Post by jimmbomb »

Stilts wrote:We are supposedly putting the engine (finally!) back together in a couple weeks. In the end, we'll have a 165 kit, 22mm carb, GPR pipe, and new gearing thanks to azslynch.

For those that have the 165 kit, 22mm carb, and aftermarket exhaust, what jetting numbers are you running? I'd like to get a baseline to work with, esp due to the larger cylinder. I'm running a 105 (i think, i havent looked in seven months) now with the 150, 22mm carb, and GPR pipe and that was doing the trick nicely.
Azslynch knows some shit!!!
Good job!!!
J H
[URL=https:///]Image[/URL] upload pics
Johnny O

Post by Johnny O »

Maybe this will help you:

We had some discussion going for a while regarding the 22mm kit with performance exhaust. Granted both of us are not running the 165 (yet), but might give you a stepping off point:

topic25066.html?sid=75ac23f1da426ef38aa08eac2ec20fef