Decorate your scooter for the holidays and you could win!
The MB community is full of creative, enthusiastic and slightly nutty people. Put it on display! FARKLE IT.
Here's how it works:
Decorate your scooter according to the rules (below).
Take a pic and/or video.
Post it in this thread.
A panel of judges will pick their favorites.
Winners get cool stuff.
- You must have been a Modern Buddy member as of 12:00am November 20, 2015.
- The scooter doesn't have to be a Genuine but it must belong to you or someone residing at your address.
- The photo or video must be original, your decorations on the qualifying scooter. Anyone who snags an image off the Internet and submits it will be disqualified, tarred and feathered, and publicly outed.
- We will accept photos from previous holiday seasons, but they must meet all other criteria in the rules.
- This is a secular, nondenominational contest. The theme of your decorations doesn't have to be specific to the traditional holidays.
- Any lights, audio or other electronic decorations and accoutrements must be powered by either the scooter or portable (battery, wind, solar) power.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules and conditions at any time.
- Contest ends Jan. 1, 2016 at 12:00PM Pacific time. That's your last chance to get a photo posted!
Grand prize is a $100 credit for a custom scooter seat cover from Cheeky Seats!
Cheeky Seats has covers for many models of scooter. If yours isn't among them, we might be able to make it happen. Their work is top-notch, high quality, just plain beautiful.
AND: Runners up will receive Gen-U-Bin Buddy glove bin organizers. These are not the same as those on the linked site, but the original, vintage models. That's right, old-school bins like they don't make anymore!
Furthermore: Some winners may receive ultra-rare long out of production MB patches! I found a secret stash buried out in the desert along with some other MB swag.
Suzy from Cheeky Seats!
A selection of ScooterFile.com editors and contributors!
Questions? Ask below. But let's not overcomplicate this. It's supposed to be fun.
Also, That's my scooter in the image above. I wouldn't criticize someone else's ï¿½ï¿½until it's time to judge.