JetLev R200

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Scotter

JetLev R200

Post by Scotter »

I saw this awhile ago and have been keeping my eye on it a bit.

OK, here's the new webpage: http://jetlev.com/

And here's a new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im1iNq02Kz0

It looks like you'll be able to check one out in a few weeks at the Lido Yacht Expo in Newport Beach: http://www.lidoyachtexpo.com/

Its a little out of my price league right now as we're saving up to buy a little Trailer Sailer of some sort. But if I had the dough...
VCOA #3068
Raiderfn31

Post by Raiderfn31 »

Its only 100,000!! Time to ask for a raise my friend.
"When your lawyer looks at you like you deserve whats coming, you may begin to sweat."
Scotter

Post by Scotter »

Raiderfn31 wrote:Its only 100,000!! Time to ask for a raise my friend.
Right. And I would if I wasn't the boss.
VCOA #3068
Quo Vadimus

Post by Quo Vadimus »

Representing grouchy old man, here.

It makes me sad that showing people taking pictures of things makes the thing cooler. Oh, well if that guy is so impressed that one of the 3,000 pics he took today was of this thing, than I guess I want it.

Sigh. I need another vacation.

(I do really wanna do the thing where they dive down into the water and fly back up. That's pretty rad.)
pcbikedude

Post by pcbikedude »

OMG, really Scotter? Well at least you will get home quicker. But the landings can be a bit of a b*tch. You have a large back yard with plenty of soft dirt. I think that Max might be a little startled.

RV200 huh? Wonder what happened to 1-199? 199 test pilots too? :headache:
The scenery only changes for the lead scooterist.
Scotter

Post by Scotter »

pcbikedude wrote:OMG, really Scotter? Well at least you will get home quicker. But the landings can be a bit of a b*tch. You have a large back yard with plenty of soft dirt. I think that Max might be a little startled.

RV200 huh? Wonder what happened to 1-199? 199 test pilots too? :headache:
Dude, if you don't mind me calling you that for short, I think you have no sense of adventure. Here at Frank, the winds pick up around 5PM. Assuming that I could clear the telephone lines from the wrap around porch I'm pretty certain that I could hang-glide all the way down to your place in El Kay-John. Might need a JetLev to get me back though. (Place irreverently smirking emoticon here.)

P.S. Cut out the phuckin' swearing, will ya?
VCOA #3068
pcbikedude

Post by pcbikedude »

Scotter wrote:Dude, if you don't mind me calling you that for short, I think you have no sense of adventure.

No sense of adventure??!!??!!?? Now this is what I call adventure! There's no road wide enough on Mt. Hee-(haw)-licks for this baby. You make your own road. I wonder if it comes with an air-conditioning option. :wha:
The scenery only changes for the lead scooterist.
Raiderfn31

Post by Raiderfn31 »

Scotter, you a big H.S.T. fan? Yeah me too. 8)
"When your lawyer looks at you like you deserve whats coming, you may begin to sweat."
Scotter

Post by Scotter »

Raiderfn31 wrote:Scotter, you a big H.S.T. fan? Yeah me too. 8)
Yup. Can't you just picture him flailing wildly back and forth on a JetLev while firing away at imaginary bats with a pistol?
VCOA #3068
Scotter

Post by Scotter »

pcbikedude wrote:
Scotter wrote:Dude, if you don't mind me calling you that for short, I think you have no sense of adventure.

No sense of adventure??!!??!!?? Now this is what I call adventure! There's no road wide enough on Mt. Hee-(haw)-licks for this baby. You make your own road. I wonder if it comes with an air-conditioning option. :wha:
Well, golly Norm, I guess every man has certain dreams and desires. Ever looked into anger management counseling?
VCOA #3068