im the new guy... hello

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Sirscootsalot

im the new guy... hello

Post by Sirscootsalot »

names jon. i just bought my 04 stella and im totally obsessed. i spend my free time reading scoot magazine, flipping through scooterworks catalogs and riding and working on my stella as often as possible. i went to my first rally last night and i totally loved it. i look forward to reading through the forums and learning from you guys.
so far i have put on a sito+ i pulled the white part out of my air filter and i rejetted alittle. its quicker than it was when i got it and a blast to ride.
Rippinyarn

Post by Rippinyarn »

Welcome Jon, it's sounds like you're just about normal. Get some good gear, ride heads up!
Rovers SC
Check out the latest at scooterfile.com
Sirscootsalot

Cool

Post by Sirscootsalot »

I'm glad somebody thinks I'm normal haha my wife and coworkers think I'm nuts. I always ride with a jacket and a helmet
glamourgirrrl

Post by glamourgirrrl »

Hi and congrats on the Stella. You should ride however you feel comfortable. Check out Stella Speed if you need any info on your new purchase there's tons of info over there.
Sirscootsalot

thanks

Post by Sirscootsalot »

yea i have posted on stella speed a time or two. lets just say this place seems a bit more friendly and less confrontational. :)
jmazza

Re: thanks

Post by jmazza »

Sirscootsalot wrote:yea i have posted on stella speed a time or two. lets just say this place seems a bit more friendly and less confrontational. :)
Most times, that's what we go for!

Welcome! I second the comment that you sound just about normal!!
jmkjr72

Post by jmkjr72 »

yes they can be a bit of a rowdey bunch over on stella speed but if you search first things arent too bad

in stead of deblue i just got a vsx air filter and it has the holes in the heart area over the jets
z 2008 zuma 50
olive 2008 setlla
1979 tomos