Definately don't want a 2t, but...

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

JunkyardDog

Post by JunkyardDog »

jmer1234 wrote:Let's just say that I don't think he was aware of the offers that Genuine has published, so if I can bring some of that to the table, it would be pretty well worth my while if the Stella has to have a certain agro modifier added to the coolness factor.

My local dealer is offering the basic Buddy 125 for $2360 OTD. The Blackjack and internationals are also priced WAY below MSRP, but they are going to be a few hundred more than a regular Buddy. Jerry.
JunkyardDog

Post by JunkyardDog »

After reading a couple of threads about all the damage that was done to someones new scooter by a dealer, I have decided to forgo the "warranty" and fix it myself. I have never liked the idea of someone else working on my bikes, especially some lowlife slimeball dealer with the idea that it is "just a scooter". I paid $3000 of my hard earned dollars for this scooter. It may not mean anything to some dealer, or to some people on this forum, but it DOES mean something to ME. Jerry.
JHScoot

Re: Definately don't want a 2t, but...

Post by JHScoot »

jmer1234 wrote:
Does anybody have any advice for a first time owner who really likes the Stella, but is looking for reliability? Will a Stella really fit that bill if I wait for it?
i just pointed this out in another thread, but i will again here

2t stella - 1 year 5000 mile warranty

4t stella - 2 year unlimited mile warranty

looks like genuine is giving the best advice of all