any plans for your new Stella 4-stroke

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Kaos

Post by Kaos »

evilscooterkitty wrote:The fame of Voodoo Buddy (and ModernBuddy.com) has spread beyond 50 people. The weekly average for JustGottaScoot podcasts is about 1,000 downloads. That typically means about 3,000 listeners (1000 downloads and 2000 listen without downloading the file). The history of the Genuine and Scooterworks podcasts has been much better than average with as many as 10,000 listeners over the course of 6 - 8 weeks.

I heard that 8" X 10" autographed glossy Voodoo photos were available on ModernBuddy for fans to purchase....
Wow, I knew the JustGottaScoot podcast was getting much bigger but I hadn't realized it had that many listeners.... Man, guess I need to go shoot some headshots of my Buddy then :P
bluezurich

Post by bluezurich »

Just read that PM tweeted that they tested a new pipe for the 4T and ran some dyno tests! Good to know they are working on mods already.
Lovelandstella

Post by Lovelandstella »

bluezurich wrote:Just read that PM tweeted that they tested a new pipe for the 4T and ran some dyno tests! Good to know they are working on mods already.
really! trying to temps us all out of our comfortable 2 year warranty I see...
(I figure if they are testing *now*- they'll be done before 2012...)
~Lovelandstella
----------------------------------------
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

There's going to be a race to get a pipe out for this, I think. I've heard a few others are working on them, too.

So, performance mod 1: pipe. Or maybe clutch. Or maybe carb tuning. Hm… :)
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
bluezurich

Post by bluezurich »

Pipe and tuning together right?
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

bluezurich wrote:Pipe and tuning together right?
If I add the pipe, yes. If not, there are probably come carb tweaks than can be done without.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
bluezurich

Post by bluezurich »

For me it's time to brush up on small displacement four strokes. I like the dipstick though!
Lovelandstella

Rear Rack for Stella 4-Stroke available

Post by Lovelandstella »

Rear Rack for Stella 4-Stroke NOW available
http://www.scooterworks.com/Rear-Rack-f ... 3C386.aspx

Kinda fun to reopen this thread with a little positive news!

Some of us had been talking about how the new Stella 4T has some tubes and stuff that interfere with the classic rear rack, (see the above prior posts with photos) well- here's the new one designed to work around that!

THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK

no photo yet, though. huh.

I am not able to facebook Scooterworks Anna about this right at the moment- if anyone is bored you can see what the scoop is. like it is real and she can snap off a quick photo and facebook it or if they are taking orders for something that dosen't yet exist (but will eventually)
~Lovelandstella
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

It's very easy to alter the seat to fit a "classic" rack. I have the Vespa bars; looks and behaves perfectly fine. You'd never notice. I'll add a pic of that when I remember to do so.
Lovelandstella

Post by Lovelandstella »

ericalm wrote:It's very easy to alter the seat to fit a "classic" rack. I have the Vespa bars; looks and behaves perfectly fine. You'd never notice. I'll add a pic of that when I remember to do so.
yeah if it's an easy fix we could all use it! pics please! :D
~Lovelandstella