Battle royale!

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Lovelandstella

Battle royale!

Post by Lovelandstella »

Stella 2T vs Stella 4T,
the "2 Stroke Smoke" vs the "Violent Valves",
Showdown of the Throwdown
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
Let the great debate begin!

There are good points on both sides, lets hear them all.

Facts only please. research before you post.
--(investigate before you domesticate) --

Safety note:
Dumb/childish comments will only make your side look foolish - don't ruin your image! Stay proud!

Tip:
We all have a nobel scooter heritage - Lets not tarnish it!
(remember scooters used to be faster than motorcycles! But now they laugh at us (or at me anyway)- lets try to regain our nobility!)

Remember:
There are No winners - only More educated Scooter-ers. :helmet:
~Lovelandstella
----------------------------------------
Lovelandstella

so this'll be like a debate.

Post by Lovelandstella »

rules (if you'll have them):

1st- I am not in charge here. I just started this thing and I'm gonna fade back into the crowd with the rest of us. my voice is neither louder than yours nor my opinion worth more. we are equal. a voice is a voice.

process:
state facts you've found and then other have the change to ask questions about it and point out pros and cons to that fact.
- this is about using reason. like calm adults. and bettering ourselves. a closed mind is like a closed parachute- (it'll work better when it's open).

(personal experience does count as a fact, but you may have to get specific as people ask questions about it)
however "perceptions" and "feelings" do not count. Saying "I think it sucks" or "I don't like the way it rides" is a waste of this topic.
Instead say "I have found the following problems with this design," or "the following things are worthwhile about... blah". you get the idea.
If we are calm and methodical and accurate and supported by facts, we can all come to at least a mutual respect, and a better understanding.

That we are each, equally, better than a pinto (just kidding).

seriously- let's place all the facts we know and get an objective view of this whole thing.

I know a lot of this is scattered all over the site- but there is still some tension. let's address that.

btw-if this thing falls apart -I apologize to everybody in advance, but at least we'll be able to avoid this topic without fear of it popping up in other topics, ya know? we can keep our guard down and relax.

we are family, we are Buddies[/i - I'd rather have any one of you next to me at a stop light than some big truck that could run me over and not even notice.
Let's not be enemies but different people with unique outlooks and common ground.
~Lovelandstella
----------------------------------------
jmazza

Post by jmazza »

Nah. 8)
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

jmazza wrote:Nah. 8)
:rofl:
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…