Stella Four Stroke Users Manual, well sort of

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

10gallonhat

Post by 10gallonhat »

Cool! The manual recommends 17 PSI in the front tire and 30 PSI in the rear tire. Is that right? 17 PSI seems low. I have my Buddy at 30 PSI up front and 33-35 PSI in the rear.
bluezurich

Post by bluezurich »

Is your buddy wheel a 3.5 x 10? Plus it takes into consideration the weight of the chassis and the type of suspension. This is a recommendation and if you google it or search on a reputable board such as Stellaspeed.com you will find varying ranges. This is also a one up psi rating. Most folks do ride 17-20 F, low 30's R.
Lovelandstella

Post by Lovelandstella »

VERY COOL! 8)

things that stuck out at me:
  • It is a perfectly balanced scooter- que?
  • 3.9 Utility Tray : Provided above glove compartment for keeping utility articles. (comes standard? thier Speedy must be prepped a bit differently)
  • 1. Utility box (on back of seat- standard?)
  • 2. Back rest with cushion (standard?)
  • neat to see the dipstick!
  • Allow a cooling off period of 5-10 minutes after each hour of use. (wasn't sure if that would still apply for the 4T-now I know)
  • and the whole rest of this thing- I need to read over this like every day- it is AWESOME
Thanks for this bluezurich! GREAT find!
~Lovelandstella
----------------------------------------
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Definitely "no" on the utility tray (available as an accessory in some places), the backrest and rear utility box.

http://www.scooterworks.com/Glovebox_Tray_-_T5_P977.cfm
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…