BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Scooter Encounter 2010 Ocala, FL March 19-21

Post by BuddyRaton »

Scooter Encounter 2010
Ocala, FL March 19-21

Registration is now available at

http://scooterencounter.com/

The full schedule is not finished, but will be soon. Hotel info is up also.

We hope you will join us for Scooter Encounter. Ocala is a beautiful area of Florida for riding and seeing the small town sights of the south. Help us welcome Spring and Daylight Saving Time to the new year of scooter fun. See you there
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Wish I could make it, apparently my boss is a real stickler when it comes to not letting employees have days off. He won't even let me have the Thursday before BEW off and I told him I would have to ride my scooter all the way there down I-10 Friday night if I didn't leave Thursday! And he is a motorcycle guy! I told him about the rally and he said he was going to try to go with his Honda CB160. And he STILL won't cut me any slack... people these days... :?
DennisD

Post by DennisD »

KRUSTYburger wrote:Wish I could make it, apparently my boss is a real stickler when it comes to not letting employees have days off. He won't even let me have the Thursday before BEW off and I told him I would have to ride my scooter all the way there down I-10 Friday night if I didn't leave Thursday! And he is a motorcycle guy! I told him about the rally and he said he was going to try to go with his Honda CB160. And he STILL won't cut me any slack... people these days... :?
Imagine that, an employer who expects people to work! The level of insensitivity is astounding! It's just not fair. :wink:

Hey, you're not really going to ride I-10 to NO on Friday night are you? WOT is still slower than the limit (some believe it to be 85-90) and the weekly drunk drivers' rotation is not in effect. They're all out there freestyling Friday through Sunday morning.
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

Just over a week away!
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
Nickie McNichols

Post by Nickie McNichols »

Short video from Scooter Encounter. We DIDN'T get to go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABuvd0zr ... r_embedded