STOLEN NEW BLACK BUDDY 125 & BLACKJACK ATLANTA GA REWARD

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

scooterbill
Dealer

STOLEN NEW BLACK BUDDY 125 & BLACKJACK ATLANTA GA REWARD

Post by scooterbill »

If you see or hear about someone selling two, a new 09 Buddy Blackjack w/ black rear rack, front fender guard and black side guards or a new stock 09 Black Buddy 125, let us know. On 12/3/09 a black male, stole these two scooters from us. I would imagine they could possibly end up on Craigslist, eBay or this guy selling them to someone unknowing. They are registered as stolen and can never be registered. The person claimed to be David Coleman and could show a Bill of Sale with this name. He had a blue pickup truck with an open trailer believed to have GA tags, possibly Clayton Co. Please contact us immediately if you hear of anyone selling these. www.twistnscoot.com 404-817-8181 and $250 reward will be given to anyone responsible for their recovery. $1000 reward if the person is caught, alive or dea..
Ray Knobs

Post by Ray Knobs »

How did one man steal 2 scooters?
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

That sucks. :(
Atlanta and the surrounding are some of the craigslist areas I haunt. I'll keep an eye out when I can.
T'Pring

Post by T'Pring »

That is a real shame -- hope you get them back and justice for the....

Don't forget to look for the parts online since they don't have any paperwork and parts are expensive and hard to come by (quickly). Maybe set up your own sting.

On a side note, I have noticed an unusually high number of thefts in the Atlanta area on scoot.net.
scooterbill
Dealer

Post by scooterbill »

I want to keep this post in front of some of you that might see or hear about these two scooters in the Georgia or Florida area for sale. This was an common check scam which has occurred over and over in Florida, Georgia and other states too. They will likely surface in one piece cause these guys won't part them out ... they will unload them cheap. We all know that the Blackjack is not a common scooter, so it will pop up somewhere soon we believe. No Certificate of Origin, title or registration was with these so they are never going to be registered anywhere, any state.
Stormswift

Post by Stormswift »

Can they try to pass them off as 50cc's? It would make them cheaper but would not require registration and likely would not raise suspicion. I will keep an eye in Baltimore Craiglist just in case ( I am looking for couple of things any way so no problem to take a quick glance). Hope you find them and the "you know what" that did this to you.
Coffeejunkie

Post by Coffeejunkie »

I'll keep an eye out for ya Bill. It's stuff like that that just steams the s@#! out of me.
Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

http://javascoots.wordpress.com/
scooterbill
Dealer

Post by scooterbill »

Bump... Keep looking. They are out there!