Ordered my paint!

The original 2-stroke Genuine scooter and its 4-stroke manual and automatic offspring

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

KRUSTYburger

Ordered my paint!

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Okay, so it's not a Stella, exactly... but I just ordered the paint for my P200E, I'm gonna rattlecan that puppy! So far so good, the
site I'm getting it from has amazing service! I placed my order at like 9:30 and then around 11:20 I realized I forgot to order caps,
so I emailed the guy and 10 minutes later, he emails me back, no biggie I'll get the shipping guys to throw some in for you. :shock:
How awesome is that?! By 12:15 I get my UPS tracking #! Good thing I didn't wait til tomorrow to email them! Did I mention all
this happened in less than 3 hours... and in the middle of the night? I'm just impressed is all, figured I'd share. :D

Stay tuned for painting pics!
cmac

Post by cmac »

Cheryl shouldn't you get that P street safe first :lol:
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Very funny, I'm gonna be taking it apart to semi-rebuild and while it's apart I may as well get that rust taken care of... right? :wink:
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

Who did you order your paint from?
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

The website is this:

https://www.33third.com/index.aspx

I got the Montana Black. The paint isn't black, that's just what they call their cheap glossy spray paint. :wink:
iwabj

Post by iwabj »

oops
Last edited by iwabj on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

What're you talkin bout? Montana Black Series just means the black cans. The colors I got are Pineapple Cream and
Tropic Forest. To be honest I'm having second thoughts on the color scheme, but I'll probably vinyl wrap it anyway so it
doesn't really matter what color I paint it. It's mostly just to get the rust cleaned up and sealed.