Rattler 110 Autocock/Petcock help

The spirited black sheep of the Genuine lineup

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

llwalsh

Rattler 110 Autocock/Petcock help

Post by llwalsh »

Does anyone know where to find a new Petcock/Autocock for a Rattler 110? I keep getting cross referenced to a similar part for a Buddy and other Genuine Scooters but the thread on the Rattler tank is fine and the others are larger. Is there a workaround so that you don't need the vacuum for the gas to flow?

The part number on my last Amazon order was:
P6523000000

but the thread is wrong. I'm not sure if that's on the seller or it's simply the wrong part. I've seen another one on this site but the part number is the same as the number above (admittedly i'm nervous!)
http://www.epfguzzi.com/scooterpunks/parts/rattler.html

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Stanza

Post by Stanza »

The rattler 110 uses the same fuel petcock as the rattler 50, roughhouse 50, buddy 50, etc etc. Look for part number P6523000000, and you should be golden. Seeing as that's what you ordered last time, methinks they sent you the wrong one.
llwalsh

Post by llwalsh »

Thanks Stanza,

i went on ahead and looked up the part number you sent again and found Scooter Dynasty, they carry Genuine Scooter OEM parts. I spoke with someone on the phone and he did say the part i ordered from Amanzon was probably a knock off from China and mentioned the part more than likely wouldn't fit (i can definitely confirm that!). I ordered the part from them and will update once it comes in.