Just Bought A 2013 Blur!

All things Genuine Blur

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

HanShan

Just Bought A 2013 Blur!

Post by HanShan »

Well, I am back, been here before with my Buddy 50 and 125, but moved up in the cc's and loving it so far. Picked up a used 2013 Blur for $2000 in Chapel Hill, NC. Well maintained, some cracks and chips but nothing big. New tires, new battery.

I will be scanning the forum for tips, especially about using it for camping since I might be forced to camp around NC this summer. But if anyone has any tips or quirks about the bike please let me know.

Love being able to cruise at 55mph...pictures soon!
fiddlefan

Re: Just Bought A 2013 Blur!

Post by fiddlefan »

HanShan wrote:Well, I am back, been here before with my Buddy 50 and 125, but moved up in the cc's and loving it so far. Picked up a used 2013 Blur for $2000 in Chapel Hill, NC. Well maintained, some cracks and chips but nothing big. New tires, new battery.

I will be scanning the forum for tips, especially about using it for camping since I might be forced to camp around NC this summer. But if anyone has any tips or quirks about the bike please let me know.

Love being able to cruise at 55mph...pictures soon!
Congratulations! I saw that one on the Raleigh Craigslist. Mark was a real nice guy to deal with. I just purchased a '13 Blur too, but the lady it was intended for has decided it's just too sporty for her taste, especially coming from a Lance/SYM PCH 150 that is certainly a more "subtle" kind of scoot. I personally love the more sporty, more aggressive attributes of the Blur and I love, love, love the way it looks. I already have a scooter for myself however, so I'm gonna be letting the Blur go as soon as I receive the new title in my name... about 3 weeks or so. Hope you enjoy yours though! It's a blast to ride, especially on some curvy, countryside roads.
It's official... I'm a "scootaholic"...even have the custom t-shirt to prove it.
pcsguy88

Post by pcsguy88 »

I've had mine a week now and it just keeps getting better. 20mph winds? Stays planted. Post rain puddles and pavement? Stays planted. Steep hill? Keeps going the same speed.

Absolutely incredible what the extra 100lbs, 100ccs and couple inches on the wheels do over a 125cc scooter.

Hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am.
HanShan

Post by HanShan »

pcsguy88 wrote:I've had mine a week now and it just keeps getting better. 20mph winds? Stays planted. Post rain puddles and pavement? Stays planted. Steep hill? Keeps going the same speed.

Absolutely incredible what the extra 100lbs, 100ccs and couple inches on the wheels do over a 125cc scooter.

Hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am.
Agree with all of what you wrote. So much better than any 125 or 150 I owned. The ability to get away from idiot cages quicker is awesome and makes me feel safer.