Acumste Top Cases?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

dbmaestro

Acumste Top Cases?

Post by dbmaestro »

Anyone have any experience with Acumste Top Cases for a Buddy scooter? I've seen these on-line but can't find much info about them. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.

i.e.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/35L-Motorcycle ... SwddRfSG8n
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

That looks like a lot of top case for the money. I like the mounting options of the monolock type base. If you were to buy that size of case in a Givi or Kappa, you would be looking at 2 to 3 times the money.

Here is same thing for $20 with free shipping if you buy 2: https://www.zcpsdotpk.top/index.php?mai ... _id=850264
dbmaestro

Post by dbmaestro »

Thanks for the reply DeeDee. Yep, that is a great deal on a 35L top case. Seems like a nice alternative to the exhortant prices of similar cases from Kmax and Givi. Plus my scooter is black, it’ll be perfect!
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

You're welcome. I've tried a number of cheap cases in the past. The base always caused the problem. I like the look of this base. I like the fact you can remove the case if you want to ride with out it. If you buy one, post a photo of it on your scooter once it arrives.
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

Interesting find for that top box. Sometimes a good quality/fair price trunk can still be found. EMGO is one that pops in my mind. I have a Kappa 37 liter on my Liberty and a SHAD 34 liter on my ebike. Both trunks have been put thru their paces and have never missed a beat. I prefer the SHAD a bit more over the Kappa. My wife has a GIVI on her scooter with matching color plate. It to has been well used. The GIVI is nicer than my SHAD. I have a weird size EMGO that came on a used scooter. Let us know how the ebay trunk works out if you get it.