70 - 90cc EFI Scooter Under 200 lbs?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

skipper20

70 - 90cc EFI Scooter Under 200 lbs?

Post by skipper20 »

I know Genuine doesn't have one but I'm wondering about any of the other known scooter/MC makers with brick and mortar dealers, i.e. no online China scoots please. The closest I've come so far is a 70cc upgrade kit for the EFI Yamaha Zuma and C3 50cc scoots but cost to buy and install is way more than what the scooters are worth. So, any and all leads would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks!

Bill in Seattle
Member Emeritus
scootERIK

Post by scootERIK »

Take a look at the Kymco Compagno 110i. 112 cc and 198 pounds(dry.)

https://www.kymcousa.com/showroom/compa ... ails-tabs4
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

scootERIK wrote:Take a look at the Kymco Compagno 110i. 112 cc and 198 pounds(dry.)

https://www.kymcousa.com/showroom/compa ... ails-tabs4
It's on my shopping list. Just wondering if there are any others in my CC and max. weight range also with EFI. Thanks!

Bill in Seattle
Member Emeritus
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Hi Bill. What are you looking for specifically? I can tune a C3 or Zuma 50f, so it will smoke an Elite 80. I know the elite isn't fuel injected. The 3 valve, fuel injected engine will run wide open all day long. This would get you close...
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

Around here the trend was to put a 125cc Zuma motor on a Honda Ruckus. Do a bbk kit on the Zuma motor and those things get silly fast, and are also very reliable. Light, low and quick all with EFI. Now everyone is moving over to the Honda Monkey bikes. I take it you intend to haul it on a motor home? Wont help you being so far away but someone here was selling a Zuma 50 4 stroke with a Malossi bbk kit installed. I was tempted to buy it but have my pre-bug to terrorize my wallet and sanity!
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

DeeDee wrote:Hi Bill. What are you looking for specifically? I can tune a C3 or Zuma 50f, so it will smoke an Elite 80. I know the elite isn't fuel injected. The 3 valve, fuel injected engine will run wide open all day long. This would get you close...
OK, what tuning would you do so that a Yamaha C3 could smoke a Honda Elite 80? My riding is very limited now because of my age (85) so I can live with my C3's 40 mph top speed but I'd like to be able to get to that 40 mph quicker. What could be done to achieve that without sacrificing the 40 mph top speed? TIA,

Bill in Seattle
Member Emeritus
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

PM sent.