FYI DELLORTODIRECT . COM THIEVES

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

czechojo

FYI DELLORTODIRECT . COM THIEVES

Post by czechojo »

ordered parts from dellortodirect.com
right away took my money, since then...
2 weeks later no replies, no package, no contact whatsoever
Tazio

Post by Tazio »

Most of their customers are not happy. Here are the Better Business Bureau reviews:

https://www.bbb.org/us/mi/kalamazoo/pro ... er-reviews
The Racer's Motto:
Broken bones heal,
Chicks dig the scars,
The pain is temporary,
but the glory is forever!
sc00ter

Post by sc00ter »

Order what you need thru Treatland mopeds website. We placed a HUGE order several years back with DellortoDirect and got everything we ordered, then we started hearing bad things. I guess they thought we were a shop because of the $400 order. Stage6 offers their version of Dellorto carbs and they support their products.
czechojo

Post by czechojo »

yeah i wish I seen the bbb reviews first. I reordered everything through SIP . I still haven't heard anything from dellortodirect.com yet nor have they replied to any emails or answered the phone so I went to my bank to dispute ther charge, maybe I'll get the money back. im just glad it was only$50
czechojo

Post by czechojo »

GOT A REFUND
2016 Genuine Roughhouse Sport, malossi 70cc cylinder kit , Yasuni R.07 exhaust, dellorto 19 carb, carbon reeds, doppler air filter, Athena Cranshaft, Polini 14/41 Secondary gear, Malossi Multivar, Malossi Delta Clutch, Malossi Special X Belt, 5g rollers
az_slynch

Post by az_slynch »

Seconded on Treatland. They are fantastic about quick shipping and customer service. I've been doing business with them for years and have yet to be disappointed.
At what point does a hobby become an addiction? I'm uncertain, but after the twelfth scooter, it sorta feels like the latter...

Seriously...I've lost count...

Seven mopeds ...that's still manageable...