Anyone see this TomTom Scooter Nav yet?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

CountChocula

Anyone see this TomTom Scooter Nav yet?

Post by CountChocula »

Just mirrors the smartphone but simple looks at home on the scoots.

I could see this fitting right on a buddy.

Could always just get a waterproof case and bar mount for that price but it's just so effing (ahem) cute.

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/scooter-sat-nav/

The Count
Syd

Post by Syd »

There was a thread about the Vio over at MV too. Once you upload the directions to the device, the nav does all the work, not your phone. But you still need a compatible phone to use it.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
craftynerd

Post by craftynerd »

I'd love one of those, but it says it works best with 125cc scoots and above... and I've got a lowly 50cc. :/
jd

Post by jd »

craftynerd wrote:I'd love one of those, but it says it works best with 125cc scoots and above... and I've got a lowly 50cc. :/
I can't see how it could POSSIBLY make any difference what the displacement of your engine is.
Some people are like slinkies. They're not very interesting, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
CountChocula

Post by CountChocula »

jd wrote:
craftynerd wrote:I'd love one of those, but it says it works best with 125cc scoots and above... and I've got a lowly 50cc. :/
I can't see how it could POSSIBLY make any difference what the displacement of your engine is.
This. :+!:
black sunshine

Post by black sunshine »

a bit pricey for my tastes . . . granted i have speakers in my helmet so i can get turn-by-turn voice navigation in my ears :-)