Scooter Stolen! [Tucson, AZ] 125cc Seafoam Green (Downtown)

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

adwagoner

Scooter Stolen! [Tucson, AZ] 125cc Seafoam Green (Downtown)

Post by adwagoner »

I wanted to inform people here in case there was a shred of hope getting my scooter back. My Buddy 125cc Seafoam Green scooter was stolen from in front of my house. I live in the Barrio Viejo area which is right downtown. I don't have any pictures of it but I'm sure you will know what it generally looks like, however there are a few notable unique indicators on it is:

-The front fender is damaged so I put white duct tape on it. I made 3 small racing stripes with the white duct tape to mask the patch job a little bit.

-The right brake lever is curved inwards due to my landlord backing into and it being laid down

-The trunk hatch bolts are snapped off and a wing bolt is fastened onto it to keep it together

I know these indicators make it sound like junk but having bought it used and being a primary mode of transportation I greatly valued it. Insurance isn't able to cover it due to no comp insurance on my plan so I am hoping the community can keep an eye out for me. Thank you for reading and if you do happen to see it please don't hesitate to contact me or call the police! I have filled out a report so they know that it is stolen.

-Ash
BoulderBud

Post by BoulderBud »

I feel for you Ash. I've heard of many stolen scooters being recovered. I sincerely wish you good luck.
Tomato Bisque

Post by Tomato Bisque »

Good luck getting him back. I'm sure you're checking craigslist/classifieds?
craftynerd

Post by craftynerd »

As a fellow seafoam Buddy owner, I hope yours get back home to you soon!
az_slynch

Post by az_slynch »

I'll keep an eye out for it.
At what point does a hobby become an addiction? I'm uncertain, but after the twelfth scooter, it sorta feels like the latter...

Seriously...I've lost count...

Seven mopeds ...that's still manageable...
Howardr

Post by Howardr »

I'll keep an eye out as well. Make sure you look around the area. Many stolen scooters are stolen by someone who lives nearby or who just wants to steal it, then dump it. Check the alleys and dry washes as well.

Howard
Iron Butt Association Member Number 42256
Club - The Sky Island Riders.
Publisher: The Scooter 'Zine thescooterzine.com